- Who is KamaGames?
- KamaGames is the largest European social mobile poker operator offering a broad portfolio of world-class social casino products.
- Where is KamaGames based?
- KamaGames’ HQ is in Dublin, Ireland and it has offices in Dubai and London.
- How many people work at KamaGames?
- KamaGames has years of experience in games development and project management and consists of 250 people working across its offices around the world. The team has been gathered incrementally and includes professionals with expertise and experience in a number of different fields.
- How many players does KamaGames have?
In early 2018 the company reached the significant milestone of over 100 million players.
The number of Daily Active Users of KamaGames titles is over 530,000.
The quality of our products allows us to attract more than 1.5 million new players every month.
Our goal is to increase this number to 2 million.
- What was KamaGames revenue last year?
Pokerist Texas Poker is the third biggest social mobile poker product in the world by revenue*.
In 2017, gross revenue was $57.5 million which was an increase of 63.4% on the previous year. Recent estimates by the M&A investment agencies indicate the company's current value at around $500 million and this number continues to grow steadily.
*in accordance with the SuperData Research Q3 2017
All examples of calculations and income are provided solely in connection with KamaGames' business only and may not and cannot affect the KamaGames Token’s value, availability, usage etc. as well as any possible income of profit from the KamaGames Token or KamaGames' services.
KamaGames Tokens are only intended to be used within the KamaGames ecosystem and have no value beyond it. In no way does KamaGames guarantee any income or profit from KamaGames services. It shall be the sole responsibility of the KamaGames Token purchaser to evaluate all of the available information and potential risks prior to using KamaGames' services.
KamaGames shall not be liable for any potential loss or damage relating to the use of KamaGames Tokens.
- How is the company performing in 2018? And how is it expected to grow this year?
For Q1 2018, our revenue has increased by 47.9% compared to the same period in 2017. Our number of Daily Active Users has also grown by 29.7% when comparing Q4 2017 and Q1 2018.
Three new products Slots, Split Bet Poker and Poker Champions were launched, as well as Multi Table Tournaments, new Party Modes, updates and FaceBook’s Instant Games platform.
- Does KamaGames have a flagship product?
Pokerist is the company's flagship product which attracts more than 1.5 million new players every month. Pokerist has been localized into 29 languages and is available on all popular online platforms such as the App Store, Google Play, Facebook and Facebook’s Instant Games, Samsung Galaxy Apps, Amazon Appstore, Windows App Store, SMART TV and Apple TV. Two new platforms will be launched soon.
Ranked as the top grossing app in 101 countries on the App Store and one of the Top 5 grossing apps in 45 countries on Google Play, Pokerist is one of the most successful social poker products in the world.
Pokerist has also been used in co-branded social casino games for partners which have a total reach of over a billion potential players.
Viber and Tango (messaging and VOIP platforms)
Poker Night in America (popular show on CBS Sports in the US)
Yoozoo Games India (territory publishing)
Spilgames (desktop distribution)
- What makes KamaGames' products unique compared to competitors’ titles?
KamaGames products utilize unique casual Party mode game mechanics, a number of special modes and options for pro-players, as well as a number of special systems, tools and services to ensure player safety and fairness.
The company's B2B / White Label platform offering ranges from the creation of an "Out of the box" product to the customisation/localisation of any game mechanics, graphics, UI, access to player liquidity, player support, analytics and CRM.
KamaGames has its own cutting edge proprietary technology platform, supporting the company's growth through elements such as big data BI, fraud detection, ‘Black Market’ monitoring, UA, CRM and market leading customer support solutions featuring machine learning algorithms.
- What are the company's product milestones to date?
- KamaGames has already achieved significant success in the social casino games market as the largest European mobile social poker operator. The company offers a product portfolio made of world-class social casino games featuring stunning 2D and full 3D graphics based on Texas Hold'em Poker, Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat, Omaha Poker and Set Poker. Recently, the company entered the highly lucrative Slots games market opening a whole new opportunity within a previously unexplored gaming segment.
- What’s the state of the social casino market at the moment?
- In 2017, the mobile and web online social casino games market was valued at $3.2 billion, which is an 11% increase on 2016. This market continues to grow rapidly and is estimated to reach a value of $5.89 billion by 2022.
- How can you reassure your players about the game processes’ transparency?
- Honesty and transparency are both very important to KamaGames. Our Random Number Generator (RNG) is used by all of our games and has been formally certified as fair and in line with UK Gambling Commission standards by the world's leading test laboratory, iTech Labs.
- What are your future development plans?
In 2018, KamaGames is planning to grow both the company's revenue and the number of players by increasing our Slots games portfolio, extending our web games offering, releasing a number of new social casino games and entering a number of new and emerging markets.
We are currently adding 1.5 million players per month, and on this trajectory, and with our focus on user acquisition, we expect that number to climb to 2 million new players per month.
Additionally, we will be launching on two new platforms (with more detail to be announced closer to launch date). And we are in the final stages of developing a new partnership deal.
- What are your target markets for future growth?
- The company has ambitious and agressive expansion plans that include entering a number of new and emerging markets of which India and China are a priority in the foreseeable future.